The Invoice Tool Performance Reporting Dashboard (PRD) provides on-demand analytics and an intuitive user-interface to quickly keep you up to date on the health of your business.
This overview presents the layout of the PRD.
On the left side of the PRD there are three reporting snapshots:
- Current Period: displays the year, quarter, month, and day based on today’s date.
- Revenue: presents total paid revenue since the beginning of the year, quarter, and month, respectively.
- Expenses: presents total paid expenses since the beginning of the year, quarter, and month, respectively.
The vertical menu provides five (5) reporting options for users. Revenue & Expenses and Orders are charts showing trends in revenue, expenses, and the number of orders over time. Revenue by Client, Revenue by Product, and Expense by Category are tabular reports showing the sum of revenues and expenses by paid status. Click on the desired report to update the PRD.
Across the top of the reporting area are additional controls used to manipulate the charts and tables in the PRD.
- Paid Status: used to change which invoices and expenses are shown on the Revenue & Expense chart and Orders chart. The default value for this drop down menu is Paid.
- Date Range: the invoice tool has 19 preset date ranges available to quickly review different time periods (e.g., last year, last quarter, last month, etc.). A custom date range is also available in this drop down menu for users needing greater flexibility.
- From: For the selected date range, displays the starting date for data included in the PRD. If Date Range is set to Custom, clicking on this date will display a calendar widget for users to specify a start date.
- To: For the selected date range, displays the ending date for data included in the PRD. If Date Range is set to Custom, clicking on this date will display a calendar widget for users to specify an end date.